APPOINTMENT OF ENGINEERS BOARD OF KENYA (EBK) BOARD MEMBERS
Pursuant to the Engineers Act, 2011 the Minister for Roads, Hon. Franklin Bett, has appointed the following as Engineers Board of Kenya Board members through a Gazette Notice of 31st August, 2012:-
1. Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Roads.
2. Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Finance.
3. Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Higher Education, Science and Technology.
4. Eng. Julius Marimi Riungu.
5. Eng. Dionysius Maina Wanjau.
6. Prof.(Eng.) Bancy Mbura Mati.
7. Eng. Grace Apiyo Opiyo Onyango.
8. Eng. Abdullahi M. Samatar.
9. Prof.(Eng.) Francis John Gichaga.
10. Eng. Reuben Kiplangat Kosgei.
11. Eng. Aruna Ashwin Patel.
They will serve in the Board for a period of three (3) years with effect from 14th September, 2012.
In addition, the Minister has appointed Eng. Dionysius Maina Wanjau to be the Chairperson of the Engineers Board of Kenya, for a period of three (3) years, with effect from 14th September, 2012.