Graduate Engineer Registration
APPLICATION PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION AS A GRADUATE ENGINEER
- Fill in the Application Form; available on our website or at the EBK’s Customer Information Desk.
- Attach the required documents: the documents should be certified by the Commissioner of Oaths. These documents include:
- Copy of Degree Certificate and other relevant academic certificates
- Copy of KCSE Certificate
- Copy of National Identity Card (ID)
- Two colored passport photos
- Graduates from Foreign universities, please attach certified copies of the transcripts, address/email address of the university and the contact person.
- Applicant should deposit KSh. 4,000.00 for application fee at EBK’s Bank Account. We do NOT receive cash.
The Account Name is: Engineers Board of Kenya
Account No: 01001031539000
Bank: National Bank. Hill Plaza
- Drop your application together with the Bank Slip at the Customer Information Desk.
- After the Bank Slip has been receipted, you will be given an acknowledgement letter showing that you have applied as a Graduate Engineer and your application is awaiting processing by the Board.
- The Board will approve/reject the application, the applicant will be sent a letter indicating that his/her application has been approved/rejected.
- The applicants whose applications are approved will thereafter be issued with Registration Certificates.